Creative visualization does these four things to bump up your allowing power:
- It motivates you to take the necessary actions to make your desired outcomes happen. The way you feel when visualizing is the way you always want to feel. This is a hugely motivating factor when it comes time to take action.
- It energizes the Law of Attraction. The feelings you summon up are a magnet for the people, situations, and events that will lead to your deepest desires fulfilling themselves in your life.
- It triggers your creative subconscious so that you begin to see opportunities for obtaining your desires through “out of the box” solutions. Suddenly, creative ideas will start popping into your head – ways to solve seemingly insurmountable challenges will become crystal clear.
- It prompts your brain to start recognizing the tools you will need to access to achieve your dream life. Not only that, but it will keep your brain on the lookout for those tools or people who could supply those tools.
“Visualization is daydreaming with a purpose.” – Bo Bennett
Wow! You want to start tapping into this awesomeness now! But how do you start? It’s really as easy as falling off a bike! In just a few simple steps, you can be using creative visualization to empower your manifestation allowing powers.
- Find a quiet, comfortable place where you won’t be interrupted for a few minutes.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Bring up in your mind’s eye the life you want to be living. Imagine interacting with the people and things you want to have in your ideal life. See yourself going about your day, doing the things you want to do.
- Get as specific as possible. Use your five senses to add more gusto to the scene. What do you smell, touch, taste? Add all the little details into your visualization and feel how it will feel to live that life.
- Enjoy! It’s a real treat to spend time visualizing! And it only takes a few minutes a day to do. Just go with the scene each day and allow it to unfold. It doesn’t have to be exactly the same every time. Just enjoy the feelings and roll with it. Do this at least once daily.
Here is an affirmation For You:
Daily visualization ensures that I am always moving towards my dream.